Home is a place where young people are comfortable being themselves. For the University of Oregon, home is a place where students are encouraged and supported no matter their identity, background or interests. Home is a place where people might feel cozy, but it's also a place where they're comfortable being quirky or silly.
Oregon also values the unexpected and rewards curiosity. That's why there are so many opportunities for discovery. Open a locker in the gear display or pull a book off the shelf. You never know what you'll find. That's the story of the UO experience — an illuminating moment can be anywhere.
- Create an experience that drives choice for prospective students and parents.
- Encapsulate the boldness and strength of the UO brand.
- Create surprising and high-touch moments throughout the welcome center.
- Conducted StoryMining and creative exercises with a cross-section of Oregon staff in marketing, student life, and housing as well as UO students.
- Applied overarching story themes and story attributes throughout physical space.
- Collaborated with UO to create digital and static touchpoints.
- Created an “enchanted book” featuring page-by-page digital projections, filled lockers with campus artifacts to show the breadth of the UO experience, and created an interactive library to highlight faculty and alumni.
- Integrated the UO brand voice in stories that highlight inclusive, extraordinary, progressive, and irreverent themes.
- Rewarded visitor curiosity with “Easter egg” content throughout the experience