Ohio State University
How we helped
- Digital Experience
- Visual Storytelling
- Social Media Moments
- Historical Recognition
The updated basketball corridor in the Schottenstein Center at The Ohio State University makes a powerful statement to recruits and student-athletes alike. Beginning with a large dimensional Ohio State logo, the corridor celebrates the remarkable Buckeyes program. Graphics showcasing recent players, current coaches, and past successes line the walls.
Retail-esque displays highlight both men’s and women’s gameday gear with mannequins and over two dozen shoes. Central to the experience is a 17-foot-long interactive video wall with touch-activated iPads that launch custom-created video content.
At A Glance
- High Impact Entry with Instagram Moment
- Nike/Lebron James Collaborated Gear Wall
- Interactive Digital Touchpoint Displaying Past Buckeyes
- Display of Current Buckeye Basketball Players
- Men’s and Women’s Basketball Trophy Cases
- Iconic Buckeye Moment Display