The Sales and Marketing Internship at Advent will challenge your ability to solve problems, meet deadlines, and be flexible, but it is an extremely rewarding experience.
This internship will give you a real-world look into how a business operates, as well as give you a chance to build an impressive and unique resume. Be ready and flexible to do absolutely anything from running errands for client initiatives to planning a event for a conference to presenting projects to the Executive Team.
- Fill in gaps as needed – see a need, fill a need.
- Customer/Prospect research
- Customer/Prospect Database work
- Update client and prospective contact information
- Assist in creating/purchasing gifts for clients
- Assemble marketing materials/mailers
- Assist in daily operations of office
- Stay up-to-date with NCAA happenings/create summary for sales team
- Be “on call” for Marketing Coordinator and Client Relations Specialists. Constantly ask, “What can I do for you?”
- Complete projects for CEO/VP of Marketing
- Act as coordinator/PM for smaller projects
- Event Planning
- Basic background in business/marketing
- Strong initiative, eagerness, and assertiveness
- Ability to listen to understand
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to think logically
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Willingness to take on new tasks and learn new skills