The successful candidate will be a mature, responsible, and highly organized individual who can multitask and think on his/her feet. Must be able to interact with executive management and employees and maintain the daily operations of the Advent office. Will provide support to staffing and recruitment activities as well as operational support through data reconciliation and reporting.
Office & Facility Management
Provide distinctive administrative support through the delivery of exceptional customer service, performing both independently and through leveraging the team to prioritize workflow demands with minimal supervision.
- Serve as the ambassador for Advent to all guests and visitors; greet everyone warmly and enthusiastically; answer phone and direct calls accordingly
- Assist administrative staff in coordinating travel and hospitality arrangements for employees and guests as needed
- Receive, sort, and deliver mail and deliveries; process orders for package shipments (courier services, FedEx, UPS, USPS)
- Maintain office and kitchen supply inventory; coordinate orders and delivery
- Facilitate all phases of the recruitment process through JazzHR.
- Assist with screening applications, scheduling interviews, and conducting reference checks.
- In concert with the VP, Talent Development, advise department(s) to ensure compliance with all employment laws and regulations and company policies.
- Assist in orienting and onboarding new employees to the organization.
- Assist with setting up office space and equipment for new employees; give welcome tours to new employees
- Assist with Certify coding, reporting, and month-end data import reconciliation.
- Weekly Time Booking - report, audit, compliance, reconciliation and importing.
- Weekly Invoice Import - prepare, correct, import and proof invoice imports.
- Export daily Payments Received Report into Google Sheets.
- Assist as needed in data projects such as audit and reconciliation, reporting, etc.
- Strong client service skills with the ability to identify and address client needs, responding to client and/or team requests promptly and professionally.
- Readily offer assistance, contribute to a positive, collaborative team environment.
- Proactively seeking instruction, feedback, and coaching to develop and improve performance.
- Communicating effectively with all levels of professionals, emphasizing the use and principles of professional business grammar and writing styles when doing so.
- Participate actively in knowledge-sharing and/or training activities within the team, developing and communicating standard practices, within formal and informal networks.
- Recruitment and interviewing/evaluation skills.
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems (stand alone or as part of an HRIS) expected.
- Data entry and reporting skills; a working knowledge of importing/exporting data to spreadsheets, using V-Look up, and pivot tables using Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Learn new technology quickly.
- Manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Ability to demonstrate Advent values.
- Minimum 3 years office management experience in a professional corporate setting
- One or more years of recruitment and staffing experience
- Bachelor degree preferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to lift/carry up to 20 pounds. Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time. Good manual dexterity with the ability to perform repetitive hand/wrist motions. Ability to manage multiple tasks as assigned and handle stressful situations. Works in a typical office environment. The noise level is usually moderate. This position is considered light work with repetitive motion.