The Logistics Intern at Advent fits in as an important cog in our installation process, and heavily relied on by our Implementation, Fabrication and Operation departments.
By working alongside our team and hands on experience with Advent’s process, you have the potential to enhance your professional skill set. Simon Cowell started in a mailroom -- that could be you!
- Ship and receive daily shipments for Fabrication Team
- Explore shipping options to improve efficiency and save costs
- Manage shipping supplies
- Document logistics processes
- Sit in on and participate in bi-weekly team meetings
- Running errands
- General office tasks
- Current student in college or university (preferred majors: Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or similar field)
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic
- Proactive not reactive. Self-starter who can learn on the fly
- Efficient problem solver. Will have opportunities to propose ways to better our process.
- Ability to take directions well
- Excel/Google Sheets experience required
- Access to car during work hours required
- Able-bodied individual who can move boxes, tools, etc, in our warehouse if needed, and stay on his/her feet the majority of the day