Industrial Design Intern
This position is part of Advent's Design Services team. The Industrial Design Intern will be responsible for working with the design team to create 3D models and help envision super cool environments and spaces for our clients. Primary areas of focus are sketching, 3D modelings, and hand and digital rendering.
This role requires a high degree of self-motivation, strong attention to detail, meeting tight deadlines, having strong interpersonal communication skills, and having the ability to work independently. The candidate must establish and maintain a professional working relationship with internal team members and external clients across across design projects.
- Working with the Visioneer team and Design Director as projects move through the pipeline
- Utilizing Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Suite daily
- Engaging in projects from the start and seeing it through to completion
- In-progress bachelor’s degree in good standing within fields of industrial design or other related field
- A portfolio that demonstrates good use of form and critical problem solving skills
- Comfort in working on strict deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects and handle multiple tasks during the same time period
- Ability to be critiqued, receive constructive criticism, and refine designs based on those notes
- Attention ot detail
- A positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices