The primary mission of the Executive Coordinator is to provide support to the VP of Implementation. A successful candidate will be a mature, responsible, and highly organized individual who can multitask and think on his or her feet. He or she must be articulate and able to interact professionally with team members, as well as clients and potential customers. The candidate must be able to easily adapt to checklist systems and have a positive, forward-thinking attitude.
- Administrative assistance for the VP of Implementation
- Running and maintaining various reports for the FAM team
- Processing, managing, and issuing all of vendor purchase orders and invoices
- Oversee and coordinate the work of interns and other gig positions
- Assisting with project management related tasks
- Coordination with vendors/guests
- General office tasks
- Organizing project files-as needed
- Assisting with event coordination and management as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in a coordination/administrative role. Past experience at an Engineering/Industrial Design/Construction Management or at a related field firm preferred
- Relevant experience in a related field may be evaluated on a case-by-case basis
- Strong familiarity with the following software: Google Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Procore, relevant Project Management Software and Mac platform.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ability to multitask and prioritize as needed
- Wow people by delivering a tailored customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, leadership qualities, and professional writing abilities
- Detail-oriented, highly organized with a focus on time management
- Proficiency in spreadsheets
- Basic understanding of financial calculations and functions
- Solution-focused with advanced problem-solving, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple changing demands
- Ability to demonstrate the embodiment of Advent Mantras and Values
- Ability to be flexible with schedule to meet client and team needs
Working Environment/Physical Demands:
- Reaching, standing, walking, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing and repetitive motion.
- Primarily office-based work, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, sits or stands
- Close visual acuity to perform activities at distances close to the eye
- Subject to activities that occur inside and outside, heat and noise
- When working in the office, not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions
By nature, this job description cannot be exhaustive: additional responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements and working conditions may be associated with this job.
Advent, LLC is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.