Digital Experience Intern
This position is part of Advent's Digital Experience team. The Digital Experience intern will work with our developers as well as UI/UX designers to design and shape user-centered products and experiences that convey a client's unique story through various digital elements.
This role requires a high degree of self-motivation, strong attention to detail, meeting tight deadlines, strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work independently. The ideal candidate must establish and maintain a professional working relationship with internal team members and external clients across projects.
- Creating innovative solutions to actively develop digital experiences
- Developing and conveying the user experience journey through research, ideation, wireframing, prototyping, development, and testing
- Producing multiple concepts and variations or user interface; from draft sketching to fully worked up prototypes
- Giving and soliciting feedback from Designers and Project Managers to continually raise the quality of our experiences
- In-progress Bachelor’s Degree in fields related to Graphic Design or User Experience
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative suite, sketch or other visual prototyping tools – XD experience preferred.
- An interactive portfolio that demonstrates creative problem solving on various platforms.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, handle overlapping tasks, and meet project milestones