The role of the CX Coordinator is to support the Customer Experience team by supporting internal workflows that create more efficiency for the overall team. The CX Coordinator supports the team members of the Customer Experience team to carry out day to day tasks, manage information flow, and maintain financial information. This position reports to the Director of Project Management.
- Report Management: Running and maintaining weekly and monthly reports for the CX Team; developing reports that help the team be successful and provide insight into project health and overall efficiencies.
- Invoicing: Completes timely invoicing across all projects in conjunction with the PM Team. Maintains the Invoice Request Form and ensures the Accounting Team has accurate information; fields invoicing questions from clients and problem solves with support from the PM Team.
- Purchase Orders and Expenses: Processing invoices and purchase orders for CX Team working in conjunction with the PEs and PMs.
- Provides support to Project Managers where needed including but not limited to file management, building documents or templates, running additional data/reports, etc.
- General office tasks
- Overall support of the project teams including general errands, mailing/shipping, coordination of group activities or meetings, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Business/Construction Management or related field preferred
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in a coordination/administrative role. Past experience at an Engineering/Industrial Design/Construction Management or related field preferred
- Relevant experience in a related field may be evaluated on a case-by-case basis
- Strong familiarity with the following software: Google Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Procore, relevant Project Management Software and Mac platform.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ability to multitask and prioritize as needed
- Wow people by delivering a tailored customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, leadership qualities, and professional writing abilities
- Detail oriented, highly organized with a focus on time management
- Proficiency in spreadsheets including Excel and Google Sheets
- Proficiency understanding invoicing and cash flow
- Basic understanding of financial calculations and functions
- Solution-focused with advanced problem-solving, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple changing demands
- Ability to demonstrate the embodiment of Advent Mantras and Values
- Ability to be flexible with schedule
Working Environment/Physical Demands:
- Reaching, standing, walking, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing and repetitive motion.
- Primarily office-based work-Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, sits or stands
- Close visual acuity to perform activities at distances close to the eye
- Subject to activities that occur inside and outside, heat and noise
- When working in the office, not substantially exposed to adverse environment conditions
By nature, this job description cannot be exhaustive: additional responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements and working conditions may be associated with this job.
Advent, LLC is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.