Associate Project Manager
Looking for a new challenge? Are you known for bringing the ‘wow’ factor by customizing customer service experiences? Do you have what it takes to support the delivery of high-profile collegiate and professional sports design/build projects? Then the role of the Associate Project Manager with Advent, LLC should be your next career.
The Associate Project Manager supports the Senior Project Manager and Design Director by coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan and budget. As an integral part of the team, the Associate Project Manager must have project management skills and experience, and works behind the scenes to ensure the essential functions of the project are executed. The Associate Project Manager reports to the VP of Implementation.
You will strategically consult with the project team and external clients through scheduling and facilitating meetings, documentation, follow up of DRIs, coordination of travel for project team and special design events. Monitor project deliverables and milestones, develop and maintain project schedules, and management of project margin and budgets. Able to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in an intricate, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands. Assist Senior Project Manager with internal management of design, story, fabrication and installation resources The position reports to the VP of Implementation.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business or management field
- Strong familiarity with the following software: Google Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Procore, relevant Project Management Software and Mac platform
- The ability to travel required
- 3+ years experience in project management or administration services
- Experience with InDesign or basic graphic design experience
- Wow people by delivering a tailored customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and professional writing abilities
- Detailed oriented, highly organized with a focus on time and task management
- Ability to facilitate, prioritize, and coordinate tasks from multiple leaders
- Proficiency in spreadsheets
- Basic understanding of financial calculations and functions
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ability to multitask and prioritize as needed
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple changing demands
- Ability to demonstrate the embodiment of Advent Mantras and Values
Advent, LLC is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.